How We Work
Generation Financial Services offers an honestly priced full-service proposition for the implementation, management and administration of employee benefits for corporate clients and personal financial planning for individual clients. We are committed to building long-term relationships with all our clients. As an independent advisor, we adhere to an agreed service charter and will ensure you receive a bespoke, cost effective service.
How we work with our corporate clients:
- Our service is based on highly competitive fees, allowing us to be budget efficient and drive down your costs. Our approach will guarantee you are not recommended a product or service based on its commission value – in fact, the business was formed to promote our honest pricing policy which is designed to reduce your costs and improve service
- We undertake an initial consultation and audit report (provided at our cost) to analyse your employee benefits options and any products you currently have in place. This will address appropriateness of the product, charges, member delivery and communication, compliance and legislation
- Once appointed, we undertake an indepth data and product audit
- We have whole of market access and will select the products and services most suited to your requirements
- Our service to your employees is hands on and we usually meet with all staff one-on-one to ensure they are conversant with the employee benefits scheme on offer. We generally meet with your employees once a year to ensure they are up to date with the benefits programme
- We offer a helpline for staff to give mid-term advice on their employee benefits.
- We will meet with all new joiners and enrol them onto the employee benefits scheme.
- We will provide advice to leavers on leaving options for the employee benefits scheme.
- We undertake an annual review of each of your employee benefits and provide you with a report on our findings.
How we work with our individual clients:
Our financial planning process has been developed to ensure we provide you with the advice you need now and during your lifetime. We have designed a robust service strategy to deliver initial and on-going advice.
With Generation Financial Services, you have a dedicated partner who is committed to working with you to develop the right solution. You will benefit from receiving our best advice and comprehensive services at every stage of our relationship.
Each step of the advice process is as follows:
- We initially meet with all clients to establish the relationship and agree your service requirements
- We obtain relevant information and identify your personal and financial objectives, needs and priorities
- Your Generation Financial Services consultants will analyse your existing financial status
- We will present an appropriate recommendation to you and confirm this in writing
- Once the recommendation is agreed we will begin to implement the plan
- We will agree a review process and confirm our next meeting date to review your situation
Call 0844 264 0274 Ask an
expert a question
Request a no obligation consultation